What is 9-1-1?
9-1-1 is the number utilized in North America to report an emergency. Although it is in wide use, it is by no means universal. Rural areas may still utilize seven digit numbers for the police department, fire department, and ambulance services. Check the inside cover of your telephone directory for numbers valid in your area.
Included in the comments:
- The professionalism of the center staff.
- How friendly the staff was during the visit.
- The knowledge base of the center staff.
- How courteous the staff was to citizen callers and first responders.
The bottom line is that the Commission sang your praises and reaccredited our center. Thank you and congratulations on your second reaccreditation.
2016 Board Meeting Dates
The list of dates for the 2016 KCECD Board meetings is as follows:
- April 18th – Personnel Committee meeting @ 2:00 p.m.
- March 9th – Personnel Committee meeting @ 8:30 a.m.
- January 7th – Personnel Committee meeting at 8:30 a.m.
- April 20th
- June 2nd – Personnel Committee Meeting @ 9:00 a.m.
- June 2nd – Special Called Board Meeting @ 10:00 a.m.
- June 10th – Finance Committee Meeting @ 3:45 p.m.
- June 15th
- June 22nd – Special Called Board Meeting @ 2:00 pm.
- July 19th – Special Callled Board Meeting @ 10:00 a.m.
- October 19th
All meetings will be held in the multi-purpose room at 605 Bernard Avenue at 8:30 am.