The Knox County Emergency Communications District operates a state-of-the-art facility providing support to law enforcement, fire and emergency medical services.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and offer excellent compensation including:
• Paid employee health and life insurance
• Liberal vacation, sick, uniform and retirement benefits
• Pay for performance programs that reward excellence
• Salary increase upon completion of state certified training
• Flex time and duty trades
• Credit union membership
• A professional environment staffed by caring people
• Pay Rate $14.19 hour to start & $15.19 after training (Effective December 6, 2021 Pay Rate will be $15.19 hour to start & $16.19 after training)
Applicants are subject to physical and psychological screenings. Applicants meeting the minimum qualifications will be scheduled for interviews. Final decisions are based on a combination of qualification and interview.
APPLICANTS MUST PASS ALL COMPONENTS OF THE SELECTION PROCESS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR EMPLOYMENT.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
KCECD DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, RELIGION, AGE, VETERAN STATUS, OR DISABILITY CONDITION IN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.